Vanill-O-Boros (6-Bottles) *CA Shipping only*
6-Bottles Pricing = $17 each bottle x 6 bottles = $102 + $18 GSO Age Verified Shipping= $120.00
This package contains 6 bottles, each bottle measuring 510ml (17.25 FL OZ).
Imperial Stout aged 2 years in whiskey barrels is infused with Madagascar Vanilla from Cooks Flavoring Company in Paso Robles and blended with fresh Ouroboros Imperial Stout. Madagascar Vanilla pops with whiskey barrel notes and dark chocolate in the nose. Vanilla is the featured flavor married with complexities of whiskey, oak, and dark chocolate throughout. The barrel aging lends boozy notes and oak character while the fresh Imperial Stout brings back dark chocolate and roasted cacao flavors. Viscous, full bodied and yet delightfully smooth and flavorful.
- Style – Whiskey Barrel Aged Imperial Stout (2 years)
- Malt - Golden Promise, Roast, Black, Chocolate, Extra Dark Crystal
- Sugar – Muscovado & Dark Belgian Candy Syrup
- Vanilla – Madagascar (Cooks Flavoring Company)
- Hops - Nugget
- IBU - 49
- Alcohol – 12.1% abv
- SRM – 195
- Shipping Orders- California residence only! We’re happy to provide overnight shipping for your bottles through GSO to any residential or business address in California. We currently charge a flat rate of $18 for shipping a (6) bottle box (already included in the price above). Our regular shipping days are on Wednesday or Thursday with overnight delivery to your shipping address.
- GSO will collect a signature and require government issued ID proving that the person accepting the package is 21+ years of age. Because of that, we cannot ship beer to P.O. boxes. In the odd situation where GSO is unable to deliver your shipment and it is returned to the brewery, it can be picked up within 30 days of the order being processed or it can be shipped again at the standard GSO shipping rates which will be charged to your card. If a returned shipment is not picked up or a subsequent shipment is not successfully received your beer will be forfeited. We will not issue any refunds for beer that is not picked up or shipped with